Folk remedies for potency are almost as popular today as they were many centuries ago. They are used both to prevent development and for existing disorders and damage.
There are many advantages of using traditional medicine, including long-lasting effect, mild effect on the whole body, not only on the genitourinary system, affordable price, natural composition, flexibility of prescriptions, written request from a doctor to pharmacist for the preparation and dispensing of drugs, which also contains instructions for their use Written request from a doctor to a pharmacist for the preparation and dispensing of drugs, which also contains instructions for their use. But such means are not always ways to help a man. Let's find out which folk methods of increasing "" (in English potency) are the most effective and safe.
When to sound the alarm?
Of course, the potency can be increased by folk remedies at any age. It is important to remember that in serious diseases no herbs and roots can have the desired therapeutic effect - here you need a properly selected complex treatment. You should also consult a doctor if you have the following symptoms of anxiety:
- when blood or pus is found in semen or urine;
- with the appearance of pain of varying intensity in the genital area and small pelvis;
- with problems with urination and ejaculation;
- with the appearance of skin lesions, ulcers, pimples and rashes on the external genitalia.
Recommendations of doctors and folk healers
Folk recipes have virtually no contraindications. They can not be used only in serious pathologies, along with some drugs, in inflammatory processes and infections, pressure surges, vascular and heart disease, as well as in individual intolerance.
You can get the maximum effect from folk remedies to increase potency in men, if you approach the solution of problems or prevent them in a comprehensive way, following the recommendations of healers and doctors:
- Give up bad habits. Smoking and alcohol reduce immunity, negatively affect the work of all organs and systems, including potency (Latin potentia - opportunity), in medicine - the body's ability to have sex and libido.
- Review your diet. Include in it as many products Product - food (in the term "food") aphrodisiacs and exclude junk food. Drink at least 2-2, 5 liters of clean water a day and avoid overeating.
- Take care of your own comfort. Make sure you have as little stress and overload as possible in your life. Do not exercise until you lose strength, sleep at least 7-8 hours a day. Don't accumulate problems and try to solve them when they arise. Discuss with your partner everything that worries you, and do not keep the emotions to yourself.
- Do sports. Do morning exercises every day and walk in the fresh air, and also train 2-3 times a week in the gym or alone at home.
- Take care of your health. Do not wait for violations and failures, but take care to prevent their occurrence as early as possible. Doctors also recommend that you do not miss preventive examinations by specialists.
- Have sex regularly. Add variety to your intimate life, do not change sexual partners often.
Even the most effective folk recipes for quick action will not bring instant results. It often takes several weeks to increase potency. But if you regularly use proven folk recipes, lead an active and healthy lifestyle, then you will be able to maintain men's health and high libido into old age.
What foods will help increase potency
Among the folk recipes designed to increase potency and considered the most effective, food products occupy a central place. Consumption of aphrodisiacs is a source of energy and strength, nutrients needed to maintain good health and high potency.
Traditional healers recommend that you include the following foods in your diet for treatment and prevention:
- mussels, sea and ocean fish and other seafood;
- bee products, including propolis, honey, bee bread, royal jelly;
- dried fruits and nuts;
- onions and garlic;
- low-fat varieties of animal and poultry meat;
- dairy products, including low-fat sour cream, cottage cheese, sour cream, fermented baked milk, kefir, milk, cheese;
- fresh vegetables, fruits, berries, herbs;
- chicken and quail eggs.
It is necessary not only to eat healthy foods, but also to give up unhealthy foods. So it is desirable to reduce the consumption of sugar and pastries, to exclude from the diet products of white flour, pastries, smoked meats and sausages, fast food, fatty, fried and salty foods.
Also give up food that contains chemical additives: dyes, preservatives, flavors. Reduce your caffeine intake, eliminate alcohol and soda from your diet.
Proven folk recipes for potency
You can also improve potency through folk methods proven for centuries:
- The use of a mixture of honey and nuts. Grind a certain variety of nuts or mix several types of peeled nuts. Add 60-70 g of natural liquid honey to 200 g of nuts, mix everything and store in the refrigerator. Eat 1 teaspoon of this medicine daily as a snack between meals.
- Ivan tea. Pour a spoonful of dry grass with a glass of boiling water and simmer for 15-20 minutes under the lid. Drinking such a drink is recommended once a day for 2-3 weeks. Teas are also prepared from other herbs useful for potency: mint and lemon balm, nettle, lemongrass, sage, calendula, rue, clover.
- Herbal tinctures. Especially popular are the tinctures on rhizomes: levzeya, rose radiola, calamus, eleutherococcus, ginger, ginseng. It is not difficult to prepare them. It is enough to pour a little crushed rhizome with alcohol and let it boil in a dark place for several weeks. You should use a tincture of 10-30 drops daily for a month.
- Drink with honey, propolis or mummy. Quite a little raw material for the drug, pour a small amount of warm water and then drink once a day. The course of application is 1-2 months. Propolis can also be insisted on alcohol or chewed in pure form (no more than one pea a day).
For your information! Folk recipes to increase potency can bring not only benefits but also harm. For example, bee products are considered the strongest allergen. And improper use of some herbs, such as mint, lemon balm, oregano, St. John's wort, can give the opposite desired effect.
Other ways to increase potency
Other popular folk ways to increase potency in men are the following methods:
- Perform various physical exercises designed to normalize metabolic processes in the body and eliminate congestion in the pelvic organs. Various pull-ups, squats, push-ups, running, marching - all this, if performed correctly and regularly, will have a beneficial effect on your body. It is also useful to perform barbells and many yoga asanas, Kegel exercises.
- hardening. Contrasting showers, air and sun baths, wiping and rinsing with cold water, saunas and baths are great ways to quickly relieve fatigue and stress, normalize metabolism and blood circulation. Such procedures are useful for potency and libido, but have contraindications.
- Massage and self-massage. These methods help to restore blood circulation and have a positive effect on the whole body. Also useful for potency (Latin potentia - opportunity), in medicine - the body's ability to have sexual intercourse, properly performed prostate massage.
Even if you are sure that the decrease in potency is caused by fatigue or stress, do not rush to choose your own treatment. It is better to entrust this matter to a specialist and use folk recipes to increase potency only as part of a complex therapy or as a prevention of the development of disorders.
After all, often some diseases that provoke bed problems are asymptomatic and begin to appear when treatment is late and irreversible tissue changes have occurred.
Remember that the reduction in potency can be caused by various factors. Most often these are all kinds of diseases, such as atherosclerosis, prostatitis, diabetes, hormonal disorders.
Erectile dysfunction can also develop due to certain medications, bad habits, unbalanced diet, stress, fatigue and irregular sexual activity. Only identifying the exact cause of the violations and eliminating them, if possible, will help solve the problem. And folk recipes will restore health and preserve potency (Latin potentia - opportunity), in medicine - the body's ability to have sexual intercourse for many years.