To maintain potency, good sperm quality and the normal functioning of the entire genitourinary system, it is necessary to eat a balanced diet. In this case, the body receives enough nutrients, which ensures good health and well-being.
But sometimes vitamins, amino acids, macro-and micronutrients derived from food are not enough. Then come to the aid of complex preparations specifically designed for men.
What vitamins stimulate potency
The lack or excess of any substances necessary for the human body, in one way or another has a negative impact on health. Among the most important vitamins for good potency and libido, it is worth noting:
- Vitamin B-complex. It is actively involved in most metabolic processes, affects the work of all organs and systems. Spermatogenesis and testosterone synthesis, general well-being, endurance, immunity and many others depend on these vitamins. And the need for folic acid (the second name of this substance is vitamin B9) increases significantly during the planning period of the child.
- Vitamin C. Strengthens the immune system, speeds up metabolism and elimination of toxins, affects testosterone synthesis. Vitamin C improves blood circulation, promotes blood flow to the penis and eliminates stagnant processes in the tissues and serves as a prevention of prostatitis. This vitamin has a beneficial effect on emotional and mental state - increases resistance to stress and endurance, helps to recover from overload and improves mood.
- Vitamin D. Participates in many metabolic processes, increases libido and testosterone production, normalizes general well-being. In addition, this substance improves immunity and according to some modern research reduces the risk of developing tumors in the body.
- Vitamin A. Improves sperm quality, has a tonic and tonic effect, helps to cope with physical and emotional stress.
- Vitamin E. Actively participates in the synthesis of testosterone, improves blood circulation, is necessary to maintain a normal erection. Vitamin E also has a tonic, tonic, regenerating effect.
In addition, for high fertility, potency and libido, a man needs various macro-and micronutrients. This is especially true for calcium, selenium, magnesium, phosphorus, silicon, zinc and potassium. And if magnesium and potassium help strengthen the cardiovascular and nervous systems, normalize metabolism, then zinc and selenium are needed directly for the reproductive function of men. These substances are involved in the production of sperm and testosterone, normalize prostate function.
On the shelves of pharmacies and on the pages of online stores you can find many different vitamin and mineral complexes. Some of them are made by manufacturers specifically to restore men's health. Choosing this variety is quite difficult.
And here you do not have to rely on reviews or buy a product based on its price and composition. It is better to choose a vitamin-mineral complex together with a doctor after an examination, studying the results of analyzes and tests.
What else you need to know about taking vitamins
Do not use random vitamin-mineral complexes. You are more likely to do more harm than good. That is why it is best to choose the drug with a specialist. A medical examination will show which substances are missing in the body, and the doctor will choose the optimal dosage, the name of the appropriate agent and the duration of its use.
However, experts give some recommendations on the choice and use of vitamin-mineral complexes:
- Before use, you must carefully read the instructions and use the drug strictly according to the rules set out in it.
- Vitamin and mineral complexes can have side effects. For example, sometimes such drugs cause allergies, nausea and indigestion.
- Vitamins have contraindications. In addition, they are not combined with some drugs. It is better to clarify this information in the instructions and with a specialist.
- Pay attention to the expiration date, composition, manufacturer and other parameters of the drug.
- In addition to taking a vitamin-mineral complex, you should also take care of changing your lifestyle, diet and habits. It is also recommended to reduce the amount of stress, relax more and be less nervous and have a regular sex life.
A man's need for vitamins and minerals to maintain good potency and well-being varies depending on individual body characteristics and age. The need to receive nutrients from drugs and supplements will increase significantly after 45-50 years.